Energy Harvesting Circuit Board
The board can be used as part of an energy harvesting circuit, as a component or for prototyping and testing. Maximum power point tracking (MPPT) technology and a high efficiency boost converter have also been added for optimum operation.
The energy harvesting circuit board is a PCB that has been optimised for electrical power generation from heat energy, it can be used to create a circuit powered by thermal or solar energy harvesting.
It has been sectioned to allow for three independent functions:
- Ultra low power TEG power harvester with storage capacitor and MPPT control
- Low power photovoltaic with MPPT control
- Low loss OR-ing power rail controller
- Power rail controller
- Sectioned for three independent functions
- MPPT technology
- High efficiency boost converter